Set on a huge 783 sqmt allotment, this home has plenty to offer. Ideally suited to first home buyers, downsizes or investors it has a spacious living area with ceiling fans complemented with a good-sized meals area. It has 2 well sized bedrooms including a master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan. A well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances including a brand-new oven and ample bench and cupboard space.
Heaps of other features include:
• reverse cycle split system heater/air conditioner
• The laundry with plenty of space could also double up as a butlers' pantry
• A big plus is the undercover outdoor area ideal for entertaining
• A double lock up electric tilt door garage
• A huge workshop that can double up as a man cave or teenage retreat
• Outside there is plenty of room for the kids to run around
• Potential development opportunity (STCA)
Walking distance to shopping hub/strip includes milk bar, post office and other specialty stores, Kindergarten plus close to Primary Schools, Maryvale Private Hospital, TAFE Gippsland Morwell Campus, Reserves, shops, public transport and train station, located within walking distance to all that Morwell has to offer.
If you are looking for a home to simply move in and enjoy or want an investment, then this is it.
Make no mistake this home will sell quickly, so act now and be quick to view this little beauty!